1. Oil India Limited is the ______ largest government owned hydrocarbon exploration and production corporation.
2. Oil India Limited is works under which Ministry?
A. Ministry of Home Affairs
B. Ministry of Finance
C. Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
D. Ministry of Science & Technology
Answer: Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
3. The Operational headquarters of Oil India Limited is located in
4. Oil India Limited was formed by
5. Oil India was founded on
A. 18 February 1939
B. 18 February 1949
C. 18 February 1959
D. 18 February 1969
Answer: 18 February 1959
6. Where was oil discovered for the first time in India?
7. Bharat Oman Refineries Ltd a joint venture of Bharat Petroleum and Oman Oil operates a refinery at
8. At which place in Tamil Nadu is a refinery located?
9. ONGC operates a refinery in Tatipaka which is located in –
D. Andhra Pradesh
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
10. Which of the following is a subsidiary of ONGC?
A. Bongaigaon Refineries and Petrochemicals Ltd
B. Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Ltd
C. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
D. Kochi Refineries Ltd
Answer: Mangalore Refineries and Petrochemicals Ltd