1. The world’s largest oil refinery operated by Reliance Petroleum is located at –
2. At which of the following places is the largest oil refinery in the public sector located?
3. In which district of Rajasthan is the Aishwarya Oil Field located?
4. Which company operates the oil fields in Mangala area in Rajasthan?
A. Cairn India
B. Essar Oil
C. Reliance Petroleum
Answer: Cairn India
5. Taj Mahal is affected by pollution caused by which of the following refineries?
6. The refinery at Bhatinda is named after –
A. Guru Gobind Singh
B. Bhagat Singh
C. Guru Nanak
D. Ranjit Singh
Answer: Guru Gobind Singh
7. Which company owns the most number of oil refineries in India?
8. Mumbai high oil field is run by which company?
A. Essar India
9. Where is the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology located?
B. Rae Bareily
10. Which oil company has its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam?
B. Oil India
Answer: Oil India
11. Which oil company is not in the Maharatna list of PSEs?
12. At which of the following places is the world’s largest oil refinery proposed to be set up by IOCL, HPCL and BPCL?