OIL’S VARIOUS SCHEMES UNDER CSR (CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY)
Health Care / Sanitation Schemes:
- PROJECT SPARSHA: FREE MOBILE DISPENSER SERVICES COVER COMPANY’S OPERATIONAL AREA OF DIBRUGARH, TINSUKIA, CHARAIDEW DISTRICT OF ASSAM AND MIAO AND MANABHUM DISTRICT OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH.
- PROJECT AROGYA: STARTED IN 2012-13. THE MAIN AIMS AT REDUCE IN MATERNAL MORTALITY RATE(MMR) AND INFANT MORTALITY RATES (IMR) THROUGH SPECIAL HEALTH. CAMPS FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AND NEW BORN, IN REMOTE VILLEGES OF OIL OPERATIONS AREA.
Swacha Bharat Abhiyan:
- School toilets for boys & girls, Individual Household Latrines (IHHL) and Community toilets are constructed & maintained in OIL operational areas and Aspirational Districts Dhubri & Goalpara in Assam and Namsai in Arunachal Pradesh.
- More than 8000 such toilets are constructed since 2014-15 under the programme.
- , RO/UV water plants to provide clean drinking water in Dhubri & Goalpara in Assam and Namsai in Arunachal Pradesh.
Swachh Iconic Place (SIP)- KAMAKHYA TEMPLE :
- Oil India Limited (OIL) has been allotted KAMAKHYA TEMPLE at Guwahati, Assam, for its development and maintenance as a Swachh Iconic Place (SIP).
- OIL had signed a MoU with Tourism Department, Government of Assam (ATDC), on 16.5.17, for the development and maintenance of Kamakhya Temple Complex, for a project cost of Rs 25.00 Crore of which more than 80% of the works are complete.
Join the conversation