NEET 2023: Application Form
Here are the details about NEET 2023 Application form-filling procedure:
- The candidates who want to apply for the examination are required to fill out the application form from the 1st week of December 2022.
- Once the application opens, you have to fill the application form with correct details like name, address, etc.
- After filling out the form, click next and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last week of December 2023, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Pay the application fee using a Debit/ Credit card, UPI, Net banking, etc.
- Download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page of the application form for future reference.
The application fee payable for different categories is:
- Candidates of the General Category will pay Rs 1600/-.
- Candidates of the General- EWS/ OBC-NCL will pay Rs 1500/-.
- Candidates of the SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category will pay Rs 900/-.
- For those candidates who are applying from outside India, the application fee is Rs 8500/-.
- Candidates will have to also pay additional charges and GST.
- The application fee can be submitted online mode only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit card, or UPI.
How to Apply for NEET 2023
In order to apply for NEET 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Step-1: Candidates have to register themselves first.
- Step 2: Once the registration is done, the login details will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number. Using these details, candidates need to log in and fill out the NEET application form
- Step 3: Candidates have to fill in all personal, educational, and contact details in the NEET 2023 Application form.
- Step-4: Also, upload documents such as a photograph, and signature in the NEET online application form.
- Step-5: Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency and take a printout of the filled application.
NEET 2023 – Important Info || Application Form